Looking back, here is the result of the past 2 months work:
- 5 hats (okay, 2 were for me…)
- 1 baby pod (pictured above)
- 2 robot brooches
- 8 coffee/tea cozies
- 1 new Proto Robot
Next year, I need to do a little more advance planning!
Talking of planning, one of my resolutions for 2010 is to clarify the purpose of this blog and, with that clarity in mind, to post more often. So far, here is my outline:
- Develop a mission statement to answer the question, why would anyone want to read this blog? (still working on this)
- Plan and post in logical sections: Projects On and Off my Needles, Bye-Bye Budget ( Products to <3 ), Travel & Adventures, Geekery Alert!
- Play the Eliminate the Words ‘I’ and ‘me’ game (go ahead, try it!)
- Get my random capitalization under control
- Above all, do no harm (constructive criticism is ok, but no careless or hurtful posts)
Any resolutions to share, ye bloggers out there?